Thursday, May 11, 2006

MaggieMcK , answer to a question about a picture you posted

You had asked if anyone knew where the picture of a back lane was taken. I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. But if you wern't, then I will tell you.   It's the lane way between 4th ave and 5th ave,  and between verdun ave and bannantyne ave.  The person taking the picture, was standing with thier back to bannantyne.  The back of the church, is the church on verdun ave, between 4th and 5th.    hehehe, well I guess you already got that part. hehehe.  anyways, take care and have a good day.  Bonnie

1 comment:

maggiemck MSN said...

Thanks Bonnie, I think I remember the photo you are referring to. It had a place on the front page for a while. I believe you are right about the location. I don't remember where the photo came from (It wasn't mine, though I may have posted it for someone)