Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thank you for helping me search

I just want to say thank you for helping me search, and to post an update.

A ended up getting help from an aquaintance's brother. My neighbour is renovating his house, and his contractor has a brother who is an RCMP. I gave him all the info I had, and received a phone call this morning. He gave me my uncles address, and I found his phone number through a reverse search.

I am devistated to say that my father passed away 3 years ago from cancer that attacked his brain, lungs and pancreas.

I do though, now have contact with my grandparents, and aunts and uncles.

Once again, thank you for the help. :)

2 comments:

shirleybh2 MSN said...

Dedah - doing the happy dance for you.  So very very glad that you have found your family. God bless the RCMP.

les__f MSN said...

Glad you got some good out of your search,.....I'm sure your grand parents are Happy too........................Thanks for updating us DeDah