Sunday, February 8, 2004

Patsy and Peter Kendall

I have tried several VHS sites and I am still looking for either Peter or Patsy Kendall. They are brother and sister and lived in Ville Emard. Peter was working for a drug company on the west island and Patsy married and moved to the Toronto area. Our parents were very close friends and Patsy and I were born two days apart . Pat was born in 1946 and Peter approx 1943.
Their parents retired to the east coast and my Mom (86 yrs old) has lost touch with them. I suppose they have passed away but would like to know. Thanks for any help Lynn Dumayne (Ganter)

1 comment:

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi Valiquette3,  There is one Peter Vandel living in Edmonton. The last name has only 1L not 2 but it may be who you are looking for. If you would like me to email you the address and phone # let me know. Many people have left Montreal and went out west over the years.   Dannyb