Wednesday, March 3, 2004

McGaraughty


Why yes Glen I was one of the cheerleaders in red! Still have that skirt. Doesn't fit, oh well.  I KNEW you went out with Colleen, we have always remained friends and she told me some stuff about you when I stayed over one night.  Won't go into details, but let's just say I know you were a nimble little fellow back then...hee..hee.  Did not want to mention that!  I dated Gerry in high school, after he had been one of my best friends.  I could put Gerry in a figure four in seconds and make him scream like a woman. That's when we would hang out at ..umm what's his name??? Glen the wrestler's house. Anyways thought Gerry might be my "first", never happened and I broke up with him for no reason and escaped to ST. Hubert at my big sister's for a month. We remained friends. Remember at 15, 16 a month was a long time. We counted how long we dated someone by the week. Talked to Colleen when she was out here. Know people who are friends with her parents and yes they still live there.


Colleen


>From: "glennlarkin"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: hi kinki_1
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:48:36 -0800
>


Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*

2 comments:

glennlarkin MSN said...

Colleen, Thanks for the update.  Wish there were photo's from those days - woman in red, just like the song.   As for my days with Colleen, I will admit to nothing.  A gentleman never kisses and tells.  Especially here, for all to see.  I hope she is doing well for herself.  If you have the opportunity, please pass along my best wishes.  Tell her I said hello.  I have not seen or heard from her in many years.   Same goes for Gerry as well.  If you ever hear from him, pass along my regards.  We were good friends up until I moved away.   The wrestler's name was Glen Chartrand, AKA 'sharky'.  I saw him last year at the VCHS reunion for the class of 73 (mine).  Considering all he has been through, he looked good, still happily married to his high school sweetheart.   Make Gerry scream like a woman, eh?  I will ask no more questions.   I understand you are in Calgary.  My sister lives there, as do her children.  One of my brothers' son's lives there as well.  Small world.  Have not been there in several years, but a very nice place.   I am so mad at myself for not ringing the bell of the parents last year.  Not sure when I will be back, but I will make it a point of going to see them.   By the way, about the stuff Colleen M. may have told you?  Don't believe a word of it!!!   Thanks again for replying, appreciate the information.  And don't throw out that red skirt - you never know ;o).   Glenn    

colleenmurphy1 MSN said...

If you don't want me to believe what Colleen told me, then it's your loss...it was all good and you made her happy.  i will not go into detail but she told me alot ummm.  My kids bug me about being buried with my cheerleading skirt...I said they have to make a shrine with along with my hockey helmet from VCHS. ha ha
Colleen


>From: "glennlarkin"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: McGaraughty
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:34:05 -0800
>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.