Thursday, October 18, 2007

Top 100 Cdn. Albums of all time

Did anyone see the listing of the top 100? Do you agree with Neil Young as the all timer?I see the Band came in 4th with Big Pink. I have always wanted to buy that one. One day back in school we had this 3 man folk group come to VHS and play for the aud. These guys raved about how good this album was..that was 40 odd years ago.
So now I am going to and get it..always thought The Band was one of the best anyway. Saw them with Dylan at the Forum...One of the best concerts I have ever seen.
Let me know what you think. This could be interesting...
 
Lad

4 comments:

biking2006 MSN said...

Lad we had a long discussion about 'The Band' about a year ago on Verdun Connections. I couldn't find the thread again which is too bad. I had the DVD of The Band's last concert celebration in San Francisco. Many performers of the time including Dylan.
Bill

biking2006 MSN said...

Bob remembers this thread of 'The Band' I'm sure.
Bill

biking2006 MSN said...


http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/The-Band-DVD/1142703/product.html?cid=80488&fp=F

biking2006 MSN said...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Xk8Cp09aM&mode=related&search=