Saturday, October 20, 2007

Need Info.

I would like to know if anyone knew of a family with the last name of Cooney who lived on 3rd Ave. in the early forties.  I realize it was quite some time ago, but I am searching for the biological parents of  my deceased husband.  He died of a rare heart condition and I would like to know if it was inherited from his family.  He was born Jan. 26, 1943 and adopted in 1944.  I was told his mother's first name was Ruth (don't know if this is true) and that she either was a Cooney or lived with a family of Cooneys.  She is probably deceased, however, I would like to find a  family member who could confirm that this heart condition runs in the family because I am worried about my own daughter.  I would appreciate if anyone out there could help.  I have searched everywhere without any luck.  Thanks again.
 
Linda M.

4 comments:

les__f MSN said...

LindaMac,  that name (Cooney) does sound real familiar, but I am not positive but have you asked Arthur ,or DannyB , I seem to think we did know a Cooney family ...........but I am just sure;                                            Good Luck ,     in your quest,      HF&RV

les__f MSN said...

Sorry Linda , that was to read "I'm just Not sure"       hahahaha  They didn't teach us typing in school (mind you I'm not terribly sure what they taught us,as Attendance was not a strong point        ( right Danny, right Ken)..hahahahaha                                                HF&RV

joey-verdun MSN said...

Linda....

While you are searching you might try the " BIOMARKER"
avenue to investigate the condition....

I've included a link.....you'll have to copy and paste into your browser .....
Bring the information to your daughter's Dr. and strongly express your concerns...

http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cardiac_biomarkers/glance.html


joey

les__f MSN said...

Linda this information from our In
emoriam section,may help,? 
surname Cooney ( Nee Walsh) given name Florence year of birth 1912 date of death December 7, 2004 comments Beloved Mother of Colleen and Sharon and granddaughter Melissa. Predeceased by her husband Thomas in 2000. Long time resident of Verdun on Desmarchais. more comments contributor Lady_Cerberus Updated 10/5/2005  ,.......maybe the family name of Walsh will open some other avenues to find the Cooney family's whereabouts,..?  also a little while ago, there was a thread talking about Cooney park In Verdun,.( the old Melrose Park apparently) maybe some digging in Verdun's City Hall or through SHGV on Bannatyne maigh come up with some leads for you as well,............also try a look through lovell's Directory ,worth a shot I'd imagine,....................Good luck                                  HF&RV