Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Pav

The Pav. 1 [70] MSN Nickname[LINK]synerrgize

It was nice reading your reminising . "Au Trois Bleu " on the
left hand side of the highway on the straight stretch of the
road .I seem to remember your buddies names .
At one time I used to periodically go to LaSalle .One guy
from Verdun that hung out there was Mike Doyle .....


In the time period that you mention you may have remembered
the incident when . Dave CMAN on his way home from the
Trois Bleu was dragging his 56 ford , with a TBird engine .
I don't remember who the other car was .....anyway , Dave
was booting her out at about 120 .....and after he figgured
the race was over he slowed down.....

Very drunk he explained after in the hospital , all encased in
a cast for his broken neck , "I don't know what happened ."
he struugled to talk with all the medications and painkillers ,
" I was driveing along and then I stopped the car and tried
to get out ."
As the cop took notes he interjected " You were drag racing
along the highway ? "

"Not really officer ." Dave said .
"We have reports that you were going over a hundred and ten miles
an hour ."

"I don't know what happened , I was trying to get out of my car
and next thing I know I'm here in the hospital .

As Dave later explained to his friends he really didn't know what
was happening . He remembered doing a hundred and twenty MPH,
and then he remembers slowing down and having a hard time
getting out of the car......when he thought he was stopped .

The car following him explained that Dave had slowed down to
about fourty MPH and struggled to get out of the car .
And that he had to swerve to avoid running Dave over .

Dave later said that with all the booze and poppers at fourty
MPH it felt like he was standing still .......

>>>>>>>Note to Les ....I got a three day convention
comming up in Vancouver , jan 21 ,22,23.
So were gonna have to plan to Coffee excludeing those dates .

>>>>>>Note to Bubbacut ( Bob Pilon ) Maybe my message
didn't get to you and Glen......I'll repeat it.....
I have some old movie stock of GRACE at a wedding in
the 1950's Pete is not in the shots . If you , Glen,
Barry , Barb , would like I may be able to copy the images
for you . The images are a little grainy but you can make
Grace out ......

>>>>>>>Note to French MAC (MArc Pacquin )
Maybe you didn't get my message also .
I have some mementos from JOHNNY that
he gave me . They are some tools that he made
when he was young .....for fixing office machines .
I kept them cause I though he was a memorable
guy ...but now that I see you here .....maybe you
could value them more than a stranger.....

Thats it my body is too craped out for anymore
typing

Synergize , ya remembered the shad flies but
the bees at sixty MPH gettting implanted in
the forehead was an awakener ......

joey

_________________________________________________________________
Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN짰 Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.

1 comment:

les__f MSN said...

Are you talking about Clifford Jenkins?........