Sunday, January 8, 2006

LES!

There has been occasions when I have posted opinions that were very negative, critical, and directed at Les F. Each time that I did so I realize that he was able to delete these posts. But in fact he did not and left them out there for all to read. This shows character and has given me respect for him as the assistant manager. Maggie is right he does a good job and is very deserved of his position. I just thought I would post this publicly as he has always left my negative posts for public view.
 
ps. This in no way mean that I will behave in the future...HAHAHA...

7 comments:

mike_stark MSN said...

Les,   What was your last name again? I lived just around the corner from you at 158 Gordon. The Ashley's must have been almost next door to you!   I also agree that this venue has been very well managed!!  Kudos to all !!!   Mike

rainy_day_man_44 MSN said...

hey les....in chat you mentioned bleasedale...that brought back good memories...he was a real nice guy....a sad memory though, he was a goaltender...and we both went out for the senior hockey team...and because I had the experience they never gave the guy a chance....but he seemed to take it so well....anyway, we had a little tourament out in the school yard rink att VCHS, class against class, eveyone wanted me to goaltend, but I wanted bleasedale to play..he neverknew that. but he did great and we wo all our games...i dont re,member how many maybe 1..LOL...anyway you brought back good memories there...i wonder what bleasedale's doing these days...i dont notice his name on the member list....i lost total track after high school...he was a good guy....

redmond1949 MSN said...

Shayn remember that year for the senior hockey team.you didn't need a back up goalie.Wasn't that year you got hurt and I had to stap the ole pads on. Steve

redmond1949 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

redmond1949 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

redmond1949 MSN said...

Hey here,one for Shayne..........     Steve