Sunday, June 27, 2004

Beaver Lake

Hi Les,  With all the talk about parks etc. nobody has mentioned Beaver Lake. When we were in Willibrord School they brought us there as outing. My cousin and I took off from the group and ended up locked up in the jail house until the class could come and get us. We got a good tour of the place and the rest of the kids got to see us in jail. Lots of good times up at the lookout and that walk up to the cross. Skating in the winter and taboganning. All the way up there on the bus caring the sled. And skies if you were rich. Dannyb

5 comments:

winnie3ave MSN said...



Dannyb--1/Les_F, How about the stables where they use to rent the horses at Beaver lake. A bunch of us rented horses one winter day and my horse started going into the deep snow. She then rolled over in the snow with me on her back. Thank God I was a little faster and managed to scramble away from her. She then ran back to the stable. Stupid horse/stupid me. Winston Allison
From ‘will you?’ to ‘I do,’ MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting Married.

mom1945-linda MSN said...

How about taking your sweetie to the "Lookout" at Mount Royal?

les__f MSN said...

I've seen the sun rise there a few times ............(amongst other things)..........hahahahah

les__f MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.

les__f MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.