Friday, December 5, 2008

Help Page Migration Questions

http://msngroups.multiply.com/

This link posted here ,is also found in our opening page,near the bottom offering help to any questions you may have concerning the Multiply site & features,

when you click on it ,it will open a window with several tabs across the top,(seems to be the same theme throughout the site)

the Tabs start with Home,  Blog, Photos.  etc etc etc ......so if you have a question re any of those topics then click on that tab ,and read what's there,.....

As frustrating as it may be to start with , Remember to take your time,and just Learn Slowly .....everything will start to reveal itself to you & it will unfold and make sense.

Again I would encourage everyone to just play with the features & share your new leanings with us & others who may need the help to navigate through here.

     Good Luck & as with the old site, Feel Free to ask Questions for any help...

 We will try our best to be of assistance.........................

 

 

3 comments:

Guy Billard said...

Les,
Is there a limit to the space we have on this new site ?
Guy

Les F said...

Hello Guy , I am not absolutely positive, but from what I've been reading ,.I don't think so, ( at least I haven't seen anything definitive.) I do however seem to recall reading somewhere a 25mb limit but as I'm ezperimenting on many different sites (otherthan this Multiply) I may have read that info somewhere else.
Good question Guy, & if I do come across some more info I will let you know,
You seem to be learning to navigate the site, just keep trying different things,and I'm sure we will make do for now,. .............................................Good Luck HF&RV

Guy Billard said...

Ies,
I noticed that there is a chat room on V.C. YuKu. I suggest that you set up a specific time for those interested, say 8.00pm to start the conversation rolling. I noticed that another site used this method and it seems a good idea, that way we are not left waiting.
Guy