Thursday, August 28, 2003

For Sharon Mugford

To the moderators of this group...sorry for the following double posts that I am about to put here, but I wanted to be sure that the person's in question got my replies, ok? I'm sure that you understand.
 
Hi Sharon!!
It's great to hear from ya! We never really hung around together or knew each other well, but I can still remember your face.
And, as I said, the fact that you were one of the four Sharon's hehe.
I'm still in Virginia. Will most likely be for many years to come. My hubby would like to retire to Canada in 15 years tho so we might just end up back there. Probably not Montreal tho, as Rick doesn't speak any French of course. Probably end up somewhere in Ontario.
I am now a true cowgirl! hehe I live on a cattle farm in the Shenandoah Valley with the Blue Ridge Mountains all around me. It's so beautiful. Quite the difference from the hustle and bustle of Montreal LOL! Who'd have ever thought that I'd end up here huh?
Certainly not I. But love makes you do many things that you never thought you would.
One of my friends is forever teasing me by singing that old theme song from the old "Green Acres" TV show hehe.
The pic I posted here is kinda dark I realized...lol...sorry about that. But before I could fix it or add a better one yesterday, we had a storm that downed a power line so we lost power till this AM and I couldn't fix the pic. But I will do that soon and add some more too.
Thanks for replying to me! I LOVE getting in touch with people from my past! This IS a wonderful thing the Internet, isn't it? I actually met my hubby on the Net too! hehe
Love, Sharon
P.S. In case you didn't see my previous post, Sharon...I asked you if you used to hang around with Lesley Stuart?

2 comments:

crankygirl2 MSN said...

yeah, I used to hang around with leslie, havent heard much about her in years. we use to wear navy blue golf jackets, thot we were cool. use to wear them in the winter even. what a bunch of dummies... lol.

Yeah
>From: "Sharon"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: For Sharon Mugford
>Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:17:52 -0700
>

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.

sharon_starr MSN said...

Hi again Sharon, Just thought I'd let ya know that Lesley has done/is doing ok. She married Peter Thomson who used to go to VCHS, about 14 years ago.  He's a few years younger than her I believe. They live in Ile Perrot with their 2 girls Chelsea 12 and Sean 10 where they've bought a home. Peter works for IBM and has for many years ($$). I don't know too much about Les for the past 4 years or more cuz that's when I left her brother Mike, who I was with for 20 years and have 3 gorgeous children with. And Yes Sharon, they all have red hair hehe. Our youngest is more blonde but there's definitely red in there! Take care. Luv, Sharon