Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's a Dog's Life ............ ps: Thanks for the Email,

A little escape from the daily stuff......
 
 
I think every human should get a chance to read this!!!!
"Dogs Welcome"
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a
Midwest town he planned to visit on his
Vacation. He wrote: "I would very much like To bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed And very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room at night?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel
Owner, who wrote: SIR: "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your Dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."

........................Just a little escape from the norm,I got this in an email & got a laugh out of it,so I thought I'd post it here,..maybe you will like it too....  - Les
 

1 comment:

Suzanne Olsten said...

Just loved it can you send it to my email??,love to send it to my kids they all have dogs Suzanne