Sunday, September 11, 2005

Are You Bryan Fantie of "Walpurgis Night?"

I am just wondering about Bryan Fantie, are you the same person who
use to be in "Walpurgis Night" with Eddie Fernandez as drummer, and Roger Smith in the 70's ? You use to date Louise Smith did you not ? The name sounds
familiar, the band use to play at St. Thomas Moore Church, and Dawson's Boy's
Club ,  Verdun High  School etc.? Are You guys still in touch with each other , what happened to members of the group ?
 
 Sweet_n_Gorgeous_Anna

1 comment:

bfantie MSN said...

Dear SaGA:

Yes, that's me. I am a professor at American University in Washington DC (Got my PhD from Dalhousie -- I didn't buy it -- they paid me). I also work at the NIH.

Eddie is in North Carolina. He's a sex therapist (Really!!!), researcher, and teacher.

Roger works for a pharmaceutical company and lives in Connecticut.

Don Renshaw lives and works in Toronto.

John Maisonet, I am sad to report, died suddenly a few years ago of a heart attack.

Eddie has visited me in DC and Don and Roger and I have had some email contact (not enough).

By the way, Walpurgis Knight used to practice as well as play regular fund-raising dances at St. John the Divine when Father Baker was there. We also did two national CBC shows before moving on to other things and other bands.

Thanks for remembering.

Bryan