Saturday, August 27, 2005

Glen O (ZOOT SUIT RIOT)

Good Morning Danny B. & Les F!
Just want to let you and who ever else was looking to contact Glen I met him last night. The Band played at our Blackberry Street Party. They were GREAT,AWESOME. I did pass on your hello and that you guys are looking to get in touch, he said he will try to get on the site in the next little while. Meanwhile here is the Bands Website http://members.shaw.ca/zsr Hope this is helpful.
Have Fun& Remember Verdun
Keep Young Tiny Tina
P.S. Maggie Glen now has a Mckiernon face to put with VC, I did let him know I'm just the older sister.HaHa.

3 comments:

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi Tinytiny,  Glad to hear that you met Glen. I heard the band on their site and really like what I heard. It must of been great to hear the band live. I haven't seen Glen since the late 60's or early 70's, those years can be a little blurry. Thanks for saying hi.    Danny

tinytina19581 MSN said...

Morning Danny!
As I said it was great, and they are playing on the 10th of Sept at the
Red Lion Pub also. I'm hoping to be able to go. He did remember you and
mentioned that he hung with your brother.

Take Care Keep Young Tiny Tina

Have Fun & Remember Verdun
P.S. They also have addy on thier business card to book the band so if you
would like that contact me at cmckiernon@hotmail.com as I won't post it. You
to Les F if you want it.


glen_ogilvie1 MSN said...

Tina, Danny, and all; I met Tina the other night at our annual street party. Thanks to Tina for her kudos for the band. It's always fun to hear from you guys. I've just spent the last hour catching up, I visit now and then and always enjoy my time here. I wish I had more time, I have many stories and memories I'd love to add to this group. I also recently came across a year book from VCHS circa 1969 I believe. I was in grade 9 at the time. If any of you would like to borrow it to scan pictures from, I'd gladly send it along.   Bye for now Glen