THANKS for stopping by, I do my best to acknowledge when someone leaves a comment,you do not have to be a member here & everyone is welcome. Ps: This site is monitored but not actively posting on a regular basis. Mostly these are stories & some photos saved from a defunct site known as Verdun Connections which was on MSN Groups initially then on a social network called Multiply.
all pics
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Montreal in the 1960's .This is a pretty good video full of memories we all have growing up in Montreal. Give them a thumbs up or subscribe
I think you will like the memories that scenes from this video prompts for you, I Really don't like the AI Voice, but the video itself can be appreciated. I hopw anyone surfing by appreciates some oldtime memories from a time long ago in a Montreal we will never see again. Enjoy
Cheers ! Have Fun and Remember Verdun
Again thanks to the Canadian Time Capsule group that created this 1960's videoof Montreal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment