all pics

Sunday, August 16, 2026

of Course We Remember Stuff Like This

We all saw this pattern on the TV , Remember wanting to stay up as late as I could to see the TV channel go off the air for the night. (truth be told as kids we usually fell asleep on the couch).....lol and just a bunch of other mementos from that late 50's early 60's era,maybe slightly into the 70's Hope you all get a kick out of this stuff, I posted all these 20+ years ago on the Various incarnations and groups Verdun Connections morphed in to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgans that is an old one and Steinbergs shopping bags bus tickets I remember buying them in strips because I think you got 1 ticket free even the metro transfer that was almost futuristic to us in the 1960s

Les_F said...

thanks for surfing by and sharing your thoughts, the old days of Montreal were special to us ,now the younger people will have their own Montreal memories to enjoy as they age too. Basically regardless of our age we are all Verdun/Montreal characters and love our city.