Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Oldie ,seems we didn't like any new formats ........at the beginning: lol

Here's a post from Sharon ,way back in2003,......................and it appears we didn't like the way things were laid out then either,............Well here it is 2009 (almost 2010) and we are still learning new stuff............................  When I taught sales training ,we always said that "when you stop growing.......you start dying"...let's keep growing ,shall we.lol

 

Blog Entry Is it just me.... Sep 2, '03 9:56 AM
by sharon_starr for everyone

At the risk of soundy picky (but I'm not really!) is it just me or does anyone else here find that the way MSN has formatted the way you retrieve new messages here sucks the big one or what? I mean, you can get around it by posting a "new discussion" but then you don't have a link to go to the message that was being replied to, know what I mean? I run 2 or 3 groups in Yahoo and I find that the way the group messages are formatted there are much more efficient, no offense.
Ever think about trying one in Yahoo?
Then again, maybe it's just cuz I am more accustomed to the workings of Yahoo groups....I don't know. What do ya think?
Luv, Sharon

1 comment:

Diane Roberts said...

Yeap Sharon, I think you're being picky! A little more patience girl, a little more patience!...Diane