Monday, February 23, 2015

In Memoriam (link to original post)

It's been a while since I actually posted an obit here in the In Memoriam column. I know I have missed a few since my last obit posting,& I know a few people who have left us since then too, but I thought I would bring it back to the forefront & pop it back up by posting a link to the In Memoriam post that we started over 10 years ago initially on the MSN groups VC . 

Here is the link that will let you view the old list which grows longer as we grow older..... if someone surfs by & wants to add one to the list ,you can post it in the 'comments' section at the bottom of the list & it will appear in the In Memoriam list. or you can just tell me where to find the obit & I will post it for you,these were many of our friends growing up in Verdun (& Montreal) but mostly Verdun. 

   

     http://verdunconnections.blogspot.ca/2012/08/in-memoriam.html                                                                                   

No comments: