Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Have a Safe Holiday Season (good advice)

stay safe for the holidays:


With the holidays upon us I would like  to share a personal experience with
my family & friends about  drinking and driving.  As you may know some of us
have been known  to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on
the way home  after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, three days ago I  was out for an evening with friends and had several
cocktails, followed  by some rather nice red wine.  Feeling jolly I still had
the sense  to know that I may be over the limit.  That's when I did  something
that I've never done before ...  I took a cab  home!

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block,  but since it was
a cab they waved it past.  I arrived home safely  without incident.  This was
a real relief and surprise because I  had never driven a cab before.  I don't
even know where I got it  and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to
do with  it!!!



                           ................................................Merry Christmas, have fun ......Cheers !

No comments: