Friday, September 4, 2009

Just Looking for Family (maybe You can Help ?)

Surfing around for Verdun stuff to post pics & stories whatever,I came across this site that reminded me of one of our members from the old Verdun connections site who was in search of his birth parents,and everyone tried to help,by suggesting where to look and such, I don't know if they had success in the end,but I thought I'd post this site ,and maybe if you have the inclination or time to look through some of these responses,Maybe just Maybe you can help someone,or maybe even find an old friend ? I cannot believe how many people are out there 'still looking' for their roots. and these are just some of the posts all pertaining to Montreal/Verdun or thereabouts.....

Here's just the responses for 2009 : I will post the web address at the end of this post too,(where you can read all the other responses going further back in years)Who Knows maybe we can Make a Connection for someone..........

Posted July 8, 2009
Searching for info about my grandmother's maternal mother who gave her up for adoption in Quebec. My grandmother's name on her birth cert was Marie Celine Terese Nobert born Apr 5th, 1927. She was adopted from the Creche D'youville orphanage on July 17, 1929. Apparently her biological mother married later on in life and had a son. Any info would be great. Please contact Kat or Sacha.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for baby girl was born Dec 1/1967 in Quebec. Her name was lauria ann. Mothers name was peggy. Not sure of the last name it was something like cornford of cornforth. Any info would help thank you. Please contact Kitty.

Posted July 8, 2009
Larocquebrune/Larocque: Ursule and Smith: William. Married around 1867 but I'm looking for marriage records for their daughter Mary Ellen (Ellen or Nellie) to Charles Ellsworth Snider either a catholic or methodist wedding in Point Gatineau Quebec. Please contact Faye.

Posted July 8, 2009
Trying to find any of my remaining former high school classmates below. They were probably born somewhere near Montreal around 1963-65: David Auclair, Nancy Bergeron, Claire Boulanger, Linda Brown, Lisa Brown (last heard from in England), David Carleton, Eric Fortin, Chantal Gadouas, Bryan Jones (out West?), Rose Kyriakatos, Brock Martin (still in the South Shore somewhere), Debi McCarthy (was in BC for awhile, so I heard), Scott McKelvie, Kevin Mertick (still in the South Shore somewhere), Kevin Morin (last whereabouts-Ottawa), Shirley Ann Mosher (still in Chateauguay, so I heard), Josee Parenteau (maybe a nurse in Sherbrooke), Cathy Paschalis (last heard from in Vancouver), Dave Perras, Lisa Pitman (last heard from in Vancouver), Lisa Smith, Ronni Speed, Uko Tan (possibly back in Singapore with his folks, my guess), Daniel Venne, Kim Wood (last heard from in Ottawa). Anybody have any leads, including relatives still living in the immediate area, please contact me ASAP. Please contact Frank Krumme, former 1982 Richelieu Valley Regional High School (McMasterville, P.Q.) classmate of the above.

Posted July 8, 2009
I am a male born 20 June 1962 in Montreal. I was briefly in foster care and then adopted through the Red Feather Agency, which at the time was a service run by the Salvation Army. The adoption was finalized (I believe in Montreal, but possibly the Eastern Townships area) in late 1962 or very early 1963. I have very little background information, and what I do have has not been verified. There is a possibility that my birth name was John Lawrence (or Laurence) Birth mother may be of Scottish or Irish heritage and father French-Canadian (again, none of this is known for sure). I have a distinguishing birthmark on the back of one hand. Not looking to be a burden in anyones life, just want to know something about where I came from. Please contact Chuck.

Posted July 8, 2009
Does anyone remember Doreen Prior from Gravesend England had a daughter Ann born May 1941. Father Pilot. Please contact Julia.

Posted July 8, 2009
Je cherche le mariage de Joseph Corriveau et de Caroline Poudrette-Lavigne. Leur fils Joseph Corriveau s'est marié à Vinton (Pontiac) Québec le 14 juillet 1903, à Mathilda Lafleur, fille de Alphonse Lafleur et de Anne Dubeau. Je ne suis pas sûr mais je crois qu'ils se seraient mariés dans la région de Fort-Coulonge, mais j'ai cherché dans ce coin-là sans aucun succès. Please contact Hector.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for info regarding international adoptions to Cuban adoptive parents through the Catholic Church in Quebec City, Quebec-some time in 1955 - adoptions took place in a Catholic Convent - perhaps the Urulines or Crech Saint Vincent de Paul. Please contact LOUPICASSO@aol.com.

Posted July 8, 2009
Searching for the deaths of Robert Currie and his wife Marion Alexander who arrived in Megantic County about 1830. I believe that Robert died in the 1840's but I wonder where and I am also wondering if Marion remarried after the death of her husband which means I should be looking for her with a new surname. Please contact Evelyn.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for info on my mother's father. His name is Jean-Claude Barras. We believe he is from the Riviere-du-Loup area. My mother has met him once 20+ years ago but lost contact. He was born approx late 1920s or early 1930s. He is between 5'5" and 5'7" tall. The only other info we have on him is that he was in the construction business when dating my grand-mother (in the 60's). He may have resided in or travelled a lot to Cornwall Ontario for a while in the 1960's. He was to be married to Beatrice Payette (my grand mother) of Cornwall Ontario. We know that he has at least 2 other children, probably in their late 40's or early 50's in age. My mother was born Feb 1964. My grand-mother always said that he always owned the nicest cars and was very well dressed. My mother always wonders about her siblings. Please contact Melissa.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for the marriage of Francois-Xavier Desbiens and Elisabeth Boyer. Their daughter Blanche Desbiens was married in Montréal (Ste-Cunégonde) on 3 March 1924. Please contact Hector.

Posted July 8, 2009
I was adopted from Quebec, at La Sauvegarde de La Enfance, my date of birth is Nov 12 1969, and I am also looing for my biological relatives, mother, sister, brothers, etc. The priests gave me a name in Quebec as Marie Helene Josee Gosselin, any info I will really appreciate it. Please contact Albany.

Posted July 8, 2009
Born Catherine Booth Memorial Hospital in Montreal in June 1958 and searching for family or simply some information about the circumstances of my birth. Given the name Michael by my mother who was in her early twenties. Private adoption arranged by a GP and adopted by an English couple. Please contact John.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for Birth Parents and/or Siblings, my birth name was John Gosse, my Mother's name Sarah Gosse. I was born Nov 30, 1964 at Catherine Booth Hospital, Montreal, PQ. Please contact Phillip.

Posted July 8, 2009
Looking for my sister. My dad was in the army and had a daughter they named her Laurie Ann. She was born Dec 1967 in Quebec City. Her mothers name was Peggy. Any info would help. Please contact Catherine.

Posted May 14, 2009
Looking for my half sister; she was born at the St. Foy, Quebec (Quebec city area) catholique Crèche spring/summer of 1951, in Quebec city (St. Foy area). Her (our) Biological mothers name is Lillian Morin, who was from Dalhousie, New Brunswick (Lillian was 15 years old at the time of birth. If anyone has any possible info please contact me. Please contact Otto.

Posted May 14, 2009
Birth daughter looking for birthmother or relatives. I was born on the 6th of April 1978, in Montreal, giving name at birth was Brenna. Please contact Miriam.

Posted May 14, 2009
I'm Thomas Dostie currently living in labrador. i am looking for info on some of my ancestors. i would like to know where to get a coppy of the registration of marriage of louis aubin and adelaide gagne married on august 30 1870 in malbaie quebec. also on his parrents francois aubin born about 1808 and ursule adee born about 1819 thanks for your help. Please contact Thomas.

Posted May 14, 2009
My birth mother was named Deborah. She was Jewish and came from Alberta. She gave birth to me at the Salvation Army Catherine Booth Hospital in Montreal on Nov 21, 1959. She named me Michael Joseph at birth. There was a Jewish Adoption agency that handled my adoption. I have an old letter that records that she inquired about me for over a year after my birth, that she was depressed. Then one day she stopped writing. I assume she had moved on. I am 49 years old now and have always wondered what happened. At my age, I may not be able to actually meet or be given the chance to know her. I fully understand this. Some additional info was that she sang in the Jewish Choir in Edmonton or Calgary and that she worked in the dental field. I too sing, am a concert pianist and have been musical all of my life; something I believe she gave me. Please contact Ian.

Posted May 14, 2009
I was born Oct 18, 1957 in Montreal. As "Phillip". Looking for my biological father. You are Jaques Guay. I've met my B-Mom, her name was Robertha. You guess her last name & you're the winner! We're all getting older & we should meet while we still can. No grudges, all good! Please contact Rob.

Posted May 14, 2009
Baby boy born in Canada in Jan 1967 and adopted in Apr 1967. Given name at birth was Jeffrey, mothers name at birth Vera Haines and fathers name Victor Simmonds. Birthparents and siblings are very anxious to know you! Please contact birthmother: Please contact Victoria.

Posted May 14, 2009
Helping my father to find birth family. He was born Sept 1953, I think in Hull, Quebec and transferred to the Orphanage Val-Tetrault or St. Therese and adopted with the help of St. Joseph Parish in Hull, PQ via an Ontario adoption. His birth name was Serge, this is all the details known. Any info welcome and/or people also adopted via these orphanages. Please contact Karen.

Posted May 14, 2009
I am looking for my brother who was born on July 23rd 1959. He was born at the Catherine Booth Hospital In Montreal Quebec. He was born to Cheryl Nina Chanter (mother) and Peter Robert Burns (father). Please contact Jennifer.

Posted May 14, 2009
looking for my uncles: hormidas dubeau-adrien dubeau- my aunt donalda. last known address: in 1911 was at 635 lasalle ave. x street corner ste catherine east, maisonneuve district, montreal. hormidas born dec. 1904..adrien born mar. 1908...donalda born jun 1905 my father is leopold dubeau b jan 1907 d nov 10 1967 antoinette born sept. 1900... blanche born 1912. i am actually looking for any children or grand children of hormidas,adrien. donalda. i do not know if any of the three lived beyond the 1911 census. Please contact Jerry or Linda.

Posted May 14, 2009
Looking for the marriage of François Cyr and Marie Côté. Their son Daniel Cyr married Ursule Huard at Grande-Rivière (Gaspé) Québec on June 15, 1857. Please contact Hector.

Posted May 14, 2009
Looking for info on 2 families. #1 Herbert Cooper who married Elizabeth Belle Doyen 12 Mar. 1890 Elizabeth died 8 Jan 1945. Looking for living relative.
#2. William Alfred Davis married Hattie Julia Doyen on 18 Sept. 1895. Also looking for living relative. Both: families were from the Stanstead, Quebec area. Please contact Glenys.

Posted May 14, 2009
Looking for my birth parents, I belive my birth name was Andre Joseph. I was born 12/30/63 in a catholic orphanage in Quebec. Please contact Emil.

Posted May 14, 2009
I am a male and was born in Montreal PQ Feb. 16, 1943 and my name was Wilfred Joseph Delisle. My biological mother put me up for adoption where I was at Crech D'Youville in Montreal. I was adopted later and now I am looking for relatives. I understand that my biological mother at time of birth was working in a department store in Montreal. Please contact John.

Posted Mar 17, 2009
I am a male and was adopted in Feb 1945 in Trois Rivieres, PQ. I was adopted in the Paroisse St. Cecile. Looking for my biological parents. Any info would be appreciated. Please contact Joe.

Posted Mar 11, 2009
My birth name was Jean Francois my last name was Gagne (I think), On July 1, 1967 at the Crèche de la Misericorde in Montreal. I was in a foster home and was adopted by a new York family around 1970. My mother was a cooks helper and she would now be approx 65 years old. My father was a laborer and would now be approx 64 years old. I am looking for parents and any related family members or info that might help in my search. Please contact John.

Posted Mar 11, 2009
Montreal - I was born July 18, 1956 in Montreal; papers say I was baptized in Verdun. Adopted in 1958 by parents from New York. I seek info on my birth family for historical purposes and do not wish to intrude. Please contact John.

Posted Mar 11, 2009
Looking for my father I was born in Montreal Feb 1, 1967. His name is Gaetan Dumas, he dated my mother in 1966 in Beauharnois, Quebec he lived on the second floor appt over a small business in Beauharnois and for a while he worked in Ontario while he dated my mother I think he had one brother and two sister. In 1967 he got married. Please contact Pascal.

Posted Feb 25, 2009
I am looking to find my father’s birth family. He was born on August 24, 1947 at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Please contact Alyson.

Posted Feb 25, 2009
Adoptee searching birth family. Baby girl born Apr 1967 at Catherine Booth Hospital, possibly named Julia is looking for any family members interested in making contact, limited info available, but very anxious to connect with potential relatives. Please contact Patricia.

Posted Feb 25, 2009
Looking for info on John and Jane Langford. The Langford's came from Wales to Montreal in the late 1800's. John worked as the groundskeeper at Mount Royal Cemetery. I believe they may have lived in a property on the cemetery grounds (probably around 1904). The Langford's raised Jane's nephew, Stanley Davies, who was my father. I have a certificate from a school in Outremont (called Strathcona) in 1903 when Stanley graduated from primer school. Both John and Stanley were members of a Masonic Lodge in Quebec. I think sometime in the late 1920's Stanley left Canada to work as a landscaper in the Detroit Michigan area. Jane at some time suffered from melancholy depression and lived at the Verdum Protestant Hospital until her death in 1940. I'm not sure when she went there, but she was 83 when she died. I also believe she had other relatives from Wales living in the Montreal area. I believe John died around 1950 somewhere around Ontario. I know jane is buried in Mount Royal Cemetery and I believe John may be there, as well. Please contact David.

Posted Feb 25, 2009
Looking for info on Louison Beaudry Abt 1775 -1795 who married Josepthe Letourneau and their son Amable Beaudry b. 1815 who married Catherine Ellen Stoqua, b.1824 Renfrew County, Ontario, 09 Jan 1852 in Chapeau - Pontiac County, Quebec. Also looking for info on Francois Lefebvre who married Marguerite Bergeron and had a daughter (My Grandmother) Florence Victoria Lefebvre born 1896 in Massey, Ontario, who married Frank Dennis Beaudry (My Grandfather) 01 Feb 1915, in Algoma District, his father being Denis James Beaudry, Grandfather Amable Beaudry, Gr Grandfather Louison Beaudry. I have gathered a great deal of info over the years on the family but have hit a "brick wall" on any other info concerning Louison Beaudry and Josepthe Letourneau other than their names and have been unable to find info on their siblings or ancestors. I have been unable to find the birthplace of Amable Beaudry or any info about his siblings as well. I believe that Francois Lefebvre who married Marguerite Bergeron may be from the Glengarry area, I have been unable to find any further info on them other than their names. Please contact Wayne.

Posted Feb 25, 2009
Looking for anyone relate to Antoine Proulx his wife was Annie Trudeau. Please contact Nicole.

Posted Jan 31, 2009
Seeking any info for the surname LUPIEN. I was born in 1952 my name was Benoite Mary Lupien at birth. I was adopted from La Sauvergarde L' Enfance 43 Rue D'auteuil Quebec. My birth mother was 19 & my father 21. I was baptised at ST Patricks cathedral Quebec. I dont want to be a burden in anyones life its just my daughter looks so much like me I often wonder if I look like my mother. I would be so happy with just a picture. Please if anyone has info help me. Please contact Benoite Mary Lupien.

Posted Jan 31, 2009
Looking for descendants of William Campbell, born Montreal about 1895 and ancestors of his father Thomas Samuel Young, born about 1864 in Quebec province. Please contact Brenda.

Posted Jan 31, 2009
Looking for info regarding the parents of Eli Gill, born April 1822 in Trois Rivieres, PQ. One or both of his parents may be native. I have earlier history amongst the Abenaki but there is a gap prior to Eli. Please contact Earl.

Posted Jan 31, 2009
Looking for Stephen James Macpolin born May 1958 at the Old Grace Hospital Toronto Canada. Mother attended Bethel Home for Girls on the Old Kennedy Road run by the Hutchinsons. Your sister Louella is looking for you. Please contact Louella.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for family members and info on the following people: my Grandmother Alice Azilda Cusson, baptized in Aylmer Quebec, family from Fort Coulonge, Amos; my Grandfather Antoine Theriault from Montreal? Or Hull? Was raised in the Orphanage Ste. Therese which burned down. Other relatives include: Clemente Cusson, and Annie Moore, also Cliff__ Theriault and Blanche? Lived in and around Quyon, Onslow and Pontiac. Since some of these relatives are Native, much of the info has been hidden or denied by previous generations. I would be eternally greatful for any info. Please contact Dionne.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for birth mother and/or family members. I was born Dec 9, 1961 at Misericorde Hospital, and given the name Maria Lucia Jacintha Gauthier. I was adopted Mar 12, 1963, to an American couple through Catholic Charities. My mother was 16 at the time of my birth and a seamstress. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Please contact Mary.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Searching for birth family of male born Aug 1964 in Montréal Quebec. Birth name Sylvain Landry. He was adopted by a good family in the US when he was about 2 - 4 years old. He was in a Catholic Charities orphanage. He spoke a few words of French at the time of his adoption. He has been told that he was French/Canadian. Please contact Ellen.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for siblings of my uncles: hormidas dubeau...adrien dubeau.. donalda dubeau: their father and mother are my grandparents, leon dubeau and rose anna couvrette;my uncles were born about 1904-1908 my aunt was born in 1905. my father leopold dubeau was born in 1907. they grew up on lasalle ave., in the maisonneuve district corner of ste catherine st. Please contact Gerard.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for family of my bdaughter, she was born in 1968 may 14th at the Royal Victoria Hospital. She was placed with a Danish Canadian family Mar 17th 1969 they had one other child at the time of placement. Mother was 28 father was 38. In 2004 she was looking for me and I for her. In 2005 I was told by Batshaw that she had passed away Dec 04. would like to know if she had any family of her own. Her family did not want any contact with me in 05 but I need some closure. Please contact Hummer.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
My father whose name is Merrill Charles Oxner was sent to his grandparents, Charles & ? Oxner in Lunenburg, Canada around 1939. His father, Merrill Giles Oxner, from Lunenburg (living in Boston at time of death) passed at age 31 from TB. Dad's mom, Gertrude passed a few years later. Given the age of his grandparents in Lunenburg, he was sent to an orphanage/boarding school called The School of Saint Hubert, I believe in Quebec. He shares fond memories of the nuns (perhaps the Sister's of Charity) that ran this school. Any info on this school is greatly appreciated. Please contact Susan.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for a dear friends dad for closure - Richard Stanbra approx. 75 yrs old resided in Montreal, Qc. last known address was Ville St. Laurent. Please contact Lynne.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for birth parents and/or family, I was born 12/22/54. I was adopted from Quebec City, Quebec--Sister James Philip handled the adoption, her last address was 1190, residence Mgr-Lemay, Quebec City, Quebec. My loving parents have past away. My parents were from Cincinnati, OH and I grew up there. My married last name is now Case, if you think you might be who I'm looking for and would like to respond please email me. Please contact JoAnn.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
I was born in Maniwaki, PQ on March 29 [maybe 26] 1962. Mother's last name of GILBERT. I was adopted through Ste. Therese's Orphanage in Hull in 1963. Looking for any info. Please contact Paul.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
LaFlamme Genealogy: I recently found more info on the LaFlamme family from Quebec. Tracing from my gr grandmother Helena F. (Nellie) LaFlamme - her father was Louis Adolphus LaFlamme b. abt 1848 in Dorchester, Quebec. He died Mar 23, 1904. He was married to a Priscilla Hynick or Hynish who was born 1857 in Grafton, NY. Louis and Priscilla had 4 children: Israel Adolphe (b. 1887), Catharine May (b. 1889), Paul (b.1893), and my gr grandmother Helena or 'Nellie.' Israel Adolphe married Florence Louise Waite 8/15/1911. Then he married a second time to Genevieve Warren b11/24/1920. Catharine May married a Mr. William Clayton 11/10/1910. Paul married Guily Putnam 2/20/1927. Louis Adolphus LaFlamme's father was Andre LaFlamme who married Ursule Breton. Andre's father was Louis LaFlamme who married twice. First to Marie Marguerite Chartier and secondly to Marie Josephite Lemieux. Louis's father was also Louis (Sr.) LaFlamme (b. 1750 St. F-du-s) and he married Marie Francoise Mercier. Louis LaFlamme Sr.'s father was Francois LaFlamme who married Marie Madeline Chambreland. Francois was the original emigrant - son of Herve Quemeneur and Francois Joseph. Francois was the first to use the dit.nom. LaFlamme. He was born in the 1660's and was from Ploudaniel near Brest, Bretagne, France. They married at St. Francois, Ile d'Orleans, Quebec around 1700. If anyone knows of any more info on Helena LaFlamme (my grandmother) please let me know! I know very little about the LaFlamme's other than reading a tidbit here and there. Please contact Susan.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for birth parents for baby born Apr 23, 1970 born with name John Butler adopted from LA SAUVEGARDE DE L'ENFRANCE 43, RUE D'AUTEUIL C.P.129 (H.V.) QUEBEC mother was 21 catholic maybe a student nurse she had blond hair blue eyes candian english Father was 24 candian english brown hair blue eyes maybe taught at a high school this is info on pages given during adoption he was actually adopted around July 1970. Does anyone have info about where the record went after the fire or anything they think is helpful or have found along the way of their own search maybe beneficial? Please let us know thanks. Please contact Melissa.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for a baby boy born July 14, 1956 at the Miséricorde Hospital in Montreal, maybe named William. Please contact Nancy.

Posted Jan 9, 2009
Looking for a baby girl born May 8, 1961 (?) at the Miséricorde Hospital in Montreal, maybe named Louise. Mother called Suzanne or Denise Bray. Please contact Nancy.

         .It's called the Quebec Query Board,......

             http://www.waynecook.com/quebec.html

                              ...maybe we'll have some luck                 HF&RV

18 comments:

Kelli Green said...

I was born August 8 1967 at Catherine Booth Hospital (General Hospital) Cincinnati OH. My Mom was young and she said she knows she had twins that day and she is pretty sure the other was a boy. She passed away in August and before she died she asked me to look for this person. Can you please post something here if you were born that day in that hospital? Thank you

Les F said...

Hi 'kelligreen' you mention Catherine Booth Hospital,.while I recall a hospital by that name in Montreal, I would ask why you post Cincinnati OH. beside it,...... Do you mean to say that your from Cincinnati or the hospital you have in question is from Cincinnati ? I wish you the best of luck in finding who you are looking for, but perhaps sharing more information may be of help,.Like what city did your mom live in ,what suburb ? etc etc If you are in need of info & we can help in some way then great,but more info is definetly going to be needed,otherwise (with all due respect) it looks like a fishing expedition......Otherwise I'm sure everyone will be anxious to help you.....& I would be happy to assist in whatever way possible......

Les F said...

Hi 'kelligreen' you mention Catherine Booth Hospital,.while I recall a hospital by that name in Montreal, I would ask why you post Cincinnati OH. beside it,...... Do you mean to say that your from Cincinnati or the hospital you have in question is from Cincinnati ? I wish you the best of luck in finding who you are looking for, but perhaps sharing more information may be of help,.Like what city did your mom live in ,what suburb ? etc etc If you are in need of info & we can help in some way then great,but more info is definetly going to be needed,otherwise (with all due respect) it looks like a fishing expedition......Otherwise I'm sure everyone will be anxious to help you.....& I would be happy to assist in whatever way possible......

Laurie Demers said...

We are looking for relatives of Alice Venne born 1904-05.
She was 26 years old and gave up her second child, born in Leduc Alberta Jan 14, 1931. A girl which she named Lorraine and gave her up for adoption.
Please contact Lorraine's family @ demersl@telus.net

Les F said...

We will certainly help if we can, maybe someone here will read this & have some answers for you.Good Luck with your search. Cheers ! HF&RV - Les

Anonymous said...

Looking for mu husbands birth mother. Her last is HILLIER. He was born BOBBIE JAMES HILLIER 1970 in montreal. Thanks Danielle Grant :)

Unknown said...

I am looking to get in touch with the person that is looking for information about John Butler, birth date April 23, 1970. I have sent an email to the address above. I hope it works!

Nancy said...

I have information relating to the post about John Butler DOB April 23, 1970. I have tried to contact you by email. I hope the email address still works.

Unknown said...

Looking for anyone who may know of my husband's father bio-logical family. His born given name was Joseph Felicien-Marien born in Qubec, CA on April 20, 1952. His father or possibly himself has 15 biological siblings. Please contact me via email rastack11@gmail.com. Thank you.
Roberta

Anonymous said...

Born in montreal quebec february 28th 1956 was adopted at 18 months old my name giving Louis Philip. My name now Normand Boucher

Unknown said...

Looking for birth family. I am a male born july 4 1968 verdun montreal and adopted in hull.brunette green eyes and speak french grewvup in Nb

Anonymous said...

As of June 16 2018 Quebec adoption records are now open!

Crown Victoria said...

I am looking for my partners birth family! He was born September 12 1966 in Montreal Quebec, possibly Jewish General? He is Jewish and was adopted at three weeks old. His birth name was Marc Miller and I believe his birth mother was Jewish. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Victoria

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was born in March 1957 at the Catherine booth hospital. Jewish mom the date I have is March 19 for my arrival, any information would be great
Thanks

Les_F said...

It seems Catherine Booth Hospital has been mentioned a few times throughout this thread. I wonder if they specialized in adoptions from that era? In anycase I wish you all the luck in dinding information to help .
Cheers ! Les

Anonymous said...

I was born March 1969. Mount Laurier Quebec. Adopted from St Therese Quebec. Looking for any info.

Anonymous said...

How do I access this. Please email jimandtheresa@bell.net

Les_F said...

Hi Jim and Theresa, I am not sure what it is you want to access. There are some hyperlinks in the original topic posted,but as for any other links then I'm not sure what you are after.
Cheers ! LesF