Sunday, March 30, 2008

Looking For Sandra Reeves.

Hi everyone,
I have just recently come across this site, and am trying to locate Sandra Reeves(approximate age 50).She lived on Allard, close to, I believe Bannantyne. She had an older sister, whose name unfortunately I can't remember, perhaps(Karen)? We went to Riverview Elementary School together, then attended VHS & graduated in 1974.We were very close friend's! Sandra dated Ken Fletcher for a long time, and after High School I lost touch with her. and I have oftened wondered about her, and how/where she is.
Does anyone have any info on where she might be?. I would love to contact her!
I am also looking for Sean McCarthy, same age(50)graduated in 1974, and we were long time friends, as well, from Elementary. Our families were very close. He  lived on Godin.We lost touch after graduation.
Anyone with info......Would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenda Higham.
 

No comments: