Tuesday, March 13, 2007

re books


biking  I liked very much what was wriiten
(Henrik Ibsen)

Act 2 Ghosts.   Dead ideas, old beliefs
that have no vitality, that cling to us.

 

Im finding out slowly that these old ideas I have
are blocking me from the light. I am trying a new approach, trusting in
something bigger than myself. sheading old patterns , beliefs stuff that is just
not mine.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Thanks for posting that info it confirms alot of
stuff for me!

Have a great day
everyone.

2 comments:

happydi2 MSN said...

Hi Levisjeans!   Glad to hear from you! Sounds like you have a very positive attitude, and a sense of humour and both of those attributes along with good friends will help you through your darkest hours! And there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and I think you will pass through the tunnel very quickly on will be on your life's journey to bigger and better things!   Stay positive, hang tough...we're all in your corner cheering you on!   Dianne

biking2006 MSN said...

I'll be headed for the library today even though I'm backed up with novels to read. Ibsen must have been way ahead of his time, but then 'sins of the father' is out of the bible isn't it? How does it go -- 'passed on 4 generations'? Something like that.
Anyway I have a program which teaches me not to take myself so seriously. Here are some of what I've learned to do in spite of the ghosts:
To forgive others who have hurt me and to make amends to those who I have hurt. Not easy but doable and very powerful.
I'll let you know how the book reads for me.
Second Avenue.