Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year

The Year of the Pig
Zodiac gift items available at the Gallery Shop

1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007,Feb 18th


People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep

4 comments:

les__f MSN said...

    Gung Hay ,Fat Choy    

winnie3ave MSN said...





Dianne. Forget the pig, I like sheep. I remember I was on patrol one night, and it was around Christmas time, away from home, lonely, and homesick. It was a clear crisp full moon night. We were walking on a road watching for a possible ambush, or trap. When I came around a corner of the road, and there she was. Moonlight shining in her eyes. Beautiful white coat, looking so innocent!!!! She looked at me and gave me a BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!.....Oh I can't go on, I miss her so much.......it is to painful to talk about. To this day, I can't look a sheep in the eyes. It brings tears to my eyes......Oh well.....
Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping.

happydi2 MSN said...

Winston  here is one for you! Isn't she cute?   Dianne

winnie3ave MSN said...





KUNG FOO.... FAT CHANCE.....LEAFS SUCKY LOTS!!!!!
Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as fast as 1 year