Saturday, December 30, 2006

my new radio station

hello eveyone and happy new year !!  just wanted to tell you all that this verdun boy has his own radio station and im looking for dj's to fill up some spots .its a internet radio station and its fun to do ,or you can give me some sopport and tune in some time www.unforgiven-radio.com   your friend  stephen  ...oh yeah my dj name is dj stinkyman  soon i will have the times set for when all the dj's are on .. if you have any questions or know anyone who would like to join ? you can add me on my yahoo messenger  st1nkym4n478 or just shout back in here ...........

4 comments:

spankypheebs0 MSN said...

hi-it would be great to know yr real name besides "stinky" hee hee...thx, cathy

drummerdave341 MSN said...

Hi guy, my name is Dave and I would be interested, station. I if not too late in joining your venture in the internet radio. I used to do  DJ work in the from '74 - ' 91 and just do it once and a while now-a-days. I am ito both rock and country as I and still play drums in both styles of groups in the Montreal area and have recently been playing jazz / dixieland. Anyways lets focus on the task at hand. I have a very large selection of music with over 1,600 plus CD's all original not downloaded as I guess I'm a purest!!! I would like to throw my hat into the ring and help you out. I'm retired and a night owl. I also have many Montreal 60's band recordings Re: JB and the Playboys, The Carnival Connection, Mashmakhan, The Haunted, and even some Rabble to name a few. I would do the 60's , a British Invasion or Country program if that is what you need or are looking for but I'm always open for comments or change. So if you are interested just drop me a line. Have a good one. Regards Dave a.k.a. Ron McDuff (2nd. Ave.)

popdog0 MSN said...


the pride we get from fellow verduners
excellent job

les__f MSN said...

Hi   1111lilfrantic111  , I tried to access that  radio station,.but the link brought me to ,what appeared to be just a commercial type of site,.........is there a more direct link ,or did I miss something???        www.unforgiven-radio.com                              Thanks for any further info,I'm sure I'd try to support it,.......if I can Find It,........hahahahahah        HF&RV