Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Email

I would like anyone on here to feel free to contact me on my msn messenger.This is Toni Lazure from 786 Third Ave and recognize so many of you here... I will try to eventually add pics etc But right now I would like to give a briefing on  My Family..........Peter Oldest brother in NY...........Michael.......Passed on(Saddest thing ever Happened to me)   Ernie...Also in NY....Patrick.........NY also passed on..:(  Quinton.........Ont.......Myself  Between NY and St.Hubert Southshore....Now a nurse in Plattsburghs CVPH Hospital Working Psychiatry and Loving it....Then of course my 2 younger sisters Judy and Sandra...Boy I sure would love to see all you guys again....Yes I was nothing but a pain in the ass then but Boy I would love to relive those days...........................    TLazure@msn.com      

3 comments:

les__f MSN said...

Hi Harleygirlny,....)Toni),...........Sounds like you will have some funny & interesting acccounts of growing up in Verdun,.......(just we love oto hear)......hahahah  , Welcome to the site,can't wait to see your pics,(whatever they may be),....and to hear your stories.........Thanks for posting so quickly, Have Fun............................................................................

harleygirlny11 MSN said...

OK......Let me see  Photos from Plattsburgh Camping or  Pictures from third ave  or recent pics of the boys......To start I will send my pic........Sure none of you will even know it but whatever......Guess I should show recent pics of the boys........OH MY   I think I have more photos here then one can imagine........LOL        Anything you want to see?? LOL

Attachment: Picture 292.jpg

les__f MSN said...

Hi Harleygirlny,.......Sure Plattsburg ,stuff, Verdunstuff,.any old montreal stuff,new Montreal stuff......people ,places ,things.......They all prompt our old memory banks,and just might lead to some interesting posts as well......... It's good to keep the 'grey matter' working,..... Several of the members either live ,or did live in Plattsburg,.a few months back we did talk about Plattsburg,as pretty much every Montrealer ,most likely spent more than one day at Plattsburg Beach ,Gus's Red Hot Michigans & Fries joint,............all that stuff...............hahahaha