Friday, October 20, 2006

Canadian Jobs








Mujibar was trying to get a job.

        The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar,  you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

        Mujibar said, "I am ready."

        The manager  said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

        Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,  "Mister manager, I am ready."

        The manager said, "Go ahead."

        Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink  it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"


        Mujibar now works for the Government of  Canada.

        No doubt you have spoken to  him.


 


Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces

1 comment:

happydi2 MSN said...

I think I spoke to Mujibar just the other day!   Dianne