Sunday, September 24, 2006

SHGV 2007 CALENDAR

We have now received de 2007 Calendars printed for the SHGV.
Some members have expressed interest in this calender, namely Les-F and Ruth Armstrong. The photos shown  where exhibited last year at the Verdun library and show the old and the new, such as Desmarchais Boulevard during construction in 1938 and today, Church ave. in the 1920s and today and many others.
The funds collected will help finance our society which is totally administered by volunteers such as myself. The premisses are owned by the City of Verdun but we have to finance the operation of the society. 
Those interested may contact me on my internet for full details.
 
Guy
 
 
Please note. We have tons of documents, photos etc. at the SHGV and I will continue to share some of them with you in the future.
Maggie,
I hope that I am not breaking any of your rules by soliciting the sale of these calendars.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

maggiemck MSN said...

I think we are okay.....This is totally Verdun related. The sale information isn't actually on the site, just your contact info. I don't think the MSN police will get us on this one. BTW, please send the price and ordering info to me at mumagain@hotmail.com