Monday, May 1, 2006

TESTING THE EMERGENCY FRIENDSHIP SYSTEM









 



 




 



 




 







 TESTING THE EMERGENCY FRIENDSHIP SYSTEM




 







Add contents of page h








I wake up in the morning,
And can hardly wait to see
If I've received a mailing,
addressed from you to me.

I get my puter running
And much to my delight,
Your poems, jokes and other things
Come quickly into sight.

Please keep those emails coming,
They are so enjoyable you see
Funny things, friendly
things

Those things you mail to me.

But most of all the fun of it,
Is knowing that they came.
From you my friend,
The one I need not name.




This is a test of the Emergency Friendship System

forward it (and to me too I hope)




....a Friend does most or all of these...

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up ! ! on you


(E)nvisions the
whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you

(I)nvites you over


(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference
in your life


(N)ever Judges
(O)ffer support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits


(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues
you


(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality



PASS IT ON TO EVERYONE YOU CONSIDER A FRIEND

OR WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AS A FRIEND



SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU
GET IT BACK!!



 


 





12 comments:

kungfu MSN said...

Sounds good to me  , thanks    jimmy

les__f MSN said...

I'm in too Winston..................................hahahaha HF&RV

sandy19465 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

happydi2 MSN said...

Count me in too, Winston.....

bahama865 MSN said...

winston, i,m in too, florida here carolyn

multipurposeutensil MSN said...

Winston, sounds great to me................................m.p.u.

fresco750 MSN said...

Hi Winston. Count me in.

rainy_day_man_44 MSN said...

in  

sabby MSN said...

I'm there

sharon_starr MSN said...

Moi aussi, mon ami!

redmond1949 MSN said...

I'm in. http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a55952/friendship-puzzle/friendship-puzzle.htm Steve

maggiemck MSN said...

Anyone feel like chatting tonight? I'm in the chat room now.