Thursday, May 25, 2006

A hockey joke


A hockey joke that only a Canadian could appreciate

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in
Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler.
Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it
down the dogs collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck...

A reporter strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over
to interview the boy.

"Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal," he
starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied.


"Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were"
said the reporter and starts again.
"Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack," he
continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said.

"I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays
fan.

What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan." the child said.


The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and
writes,
"Little French Bastard from Montreal Kills Beloved Family Pet."



2 comments:

redmond2349 MSN said...

The Player's Psalm
by Loralyn Bemis
The coach is my shepherd
I shall not get penalized
He maketh me to do skating drills
My captain leadeth me into games
He restoreth my faith
He leadeth me into the path of winning games for the team's sake
Yea though I face the wrath of the coach
I will fear no evil
for my stick is with me
my pads and my helmet they comfort me
They preparest game situations for me
In the presance of my rivals
They annointest my body with sweat
My water bottle runneth over
Surely stats and games shall follow me for all the days of my career
And I will dwell on winning the Stanley Cup forever     Steve

redmond2349 MSN said...

Here are some links if you'er interested in Hockey jokes. http://www.hockeysiteincanada.com/jokes.shtml http://beerandhockey.com/ http://www.sportzfun.com/jokes/icehockey.htm Steve