Sunday, February 26, 2006

me..doug worsley

As to update my hospital stay. On Sept. 24, 2005 went into hospital to have dislocated elbow reset,,awoke to find that could not walk any more cause of my MS.
After 2 months they  found a place for me (another hospital) on my leg muscles telling me that I would never walk again.This was to kill the leg spasms, of which I still have to this day.
Then on Dec. 7 had an attack of heart burn at 3 AM..they  did an EKG and found irregular heart beat.Off to another hospital where they after tests that had 5, yes FIVE blocked arteries.On the edge of a heart attack. So on Dec 22, 2005, had open heart surgery, and as type this am still in the hospital, to be released end of March........

7 comments:

redmond1949 MSN said...

BEEAIRD glad to hear you on line again. Sorry to hear of your problems.i hope things might get better for you. Steve

secondave MSN said...

Jesus! Beeaired I am really sorry for your considerable ailments. I
will say a rosary for your better health. Hang in there good buddy.
God bless,
Second Avenue.

I pray that my life may be deeply rooted in faith. I pray that I may
feel deeply secure.

bobb MSN said...

Hi Beeaird

What can I say? Keep the faith. I will add you to my prayer list. We look forward to continued updates and to your recovery.

BobB

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

shirleybh2 MSN said...

Beeaird - will pray for your recovery too.  Someone was watching out for you to catch the blocked arteries before heart attack - hopefully with a few prayers coming your way you will be on the mend.  Keep your spirits high - we missed your posts.

kungfu MSN said...

geez , doug, you have had your share , however sounds to me like your a real fighter , get well and out of there next month, hang tough Jimmy

chickentaco2000 MSN said...

Hang in there Beeraid..........try and keep
positive!  Keep in touch with Verdun Connections...we are all pulling for
you!
 
Chris