Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Minutemen!


Hi BobB,

I also said I didn't feel this was the correct forum for this BS but you
seemed to miss that point too! I don't care what political, religious, ethnicity
or nationality you choose, you will find extremists among them and ignorance
transcends all boundries. My point to Ed was and is merely that I felt he was
wrong and did not appreciate the rediculous statements he said. His
generalizations were that we all felt the same regarding Canada and we do not!
Enough said! If you want to debate with Victah, you go right ahead and help
yourself to happiness. I have enough Muslim friends and enough knowledge of
the Quran than to dignify his statement (see my comment above regarding
ignorance transcending all boundaries).

If you really feel the need to continue this, contact me at aarchib470@aol.com and spare those who use
this forum for what it really was meant for.

 

Assalamu alaikum,

 

Alan

14 comments:

bobb MSN said...

People like Victah don't give me happiness. What an odd thing for you to say.

What I was upset and surprised at was the massive silence around a very nasty remark.

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

bobb MSN said...

Hi Bob   Yeah.  I don't have any issue or arguement with Americans, just hurtful remarks.  As for the Minutemen, they worry me too.   BobB

les__f MSN said...

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                         hahahahahahaha     HF&RV

bobb MSN said...

Les   We ned a "cone of silence" like Maxwell Smart had all those years ago.   BobB

les__f MSN said...

Ok ............. ...........it's a conspiracy thing................hahahahahah                HF&RV     

bobb MSN said...

I love it.  Poor old Max (Don Adams??) died recently.  Many good hours of lunacy.   BobB

sandy19465 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

alanarchie MSN said...

I'd be very carefull Sandy! These men are from the north and I hear that
they have just purchased 100 Septic Tanks! As soon as they can get the men
trained to operate them, they are going to invade
Canada!

alanarchie MSN said...

Bob, if Sandy winks at them, it might not be their arms that they
drop!

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

sandy19465 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

mom1945-linda MSN said...

President Bush and Dick Cheney are spending their first day in the presidential office and decide to take a break for lunch.   When the White house waitress asks the Vice President what he'd like to eat, Cheney orders roast beef. She then turns to the President: "And you sir?"   "I'll have a Quicky," Bush answers and is astonished when the waitress stomps off, muttering, "I thought those days were over when Mr. Clinton left."   Bush turns to Cheney: "What was that all about?"   "Well, George it's actually pronounced quiche."