Thursday, April 14, 2005

Gazette

Someone on this site said they had my old Gazette route. I delivered on 5th Avenue in the morning, and actually picked up my papers at Brophy's Furniture store between 5th and 6th on Verdun. I also delivered the Star on the same route after school. On Thursday, I would deliver the Guardian on 2nd Avenue at lunch time. Anyone else pick their papers up at Brophy's? I know some of the kids I hung around with who had a Gazete route picked their papers up at the Legion on Verdun. Winston Allison

1 comment:

les__f MSN said...

Winnie3rdave (Winston)  You must be loaded...........with all those newspaper routes..........hahahaha  No wonder you absconded with all those funds to join the US forces..............and like I've said before you live awfully close to where old ................DB Cooper ( I think that was the name ) jumped out of the plane,with I might ad a newspaper under his arm and a lot of DO-RE-ME.............hahahahahah  Have Fun & Remember Verdun....................(pssssssst  & he nor the loot was ever found)