Thursday, April 14, 2005

D>B>Cooper


Les_F. Some years back, some young kid found some wet bills down by the Columbia River. Those bills were from the D.B. Cooper loot. That place was not to far from where we live. Still have not found him, or any more of the money. With those paper routes I managed to have enough spending more to at least be able to do some things that my mother could not afford for me to do.  I always had money, and never had to ask anyone for any.  Also as a young teenager, we would rent a summer cottage up in the Larentians, and I would pay for half the costs. Winston Allison

2 comments:

happydi2 MSN said...

Hi Winston, that is wonderful, my daughter Sarah had a paper route here in Beaver Bank and she saved almost every penny and payed for most of her University education. We teased her a lot about being a little tight wad and a cheapo but it paid off. She is excellent with managing her money today and she and her husband have a 200 year old house they are working on and they are doing everything without a lot of debt. So bravo to any one who is good with money management...Dianne

secondave MSN said...

Can you guys send me the photo of DB Cooper.
Bill