Friday, March 18, 2005

Another fire

About a week ago Clifford garage/body shop on Woodland just below Champlain was destroyed by fire. The block of houses to the left of it was also damaged as were a few cars parked in the front. I never heard anything on the news, just saw it when I drove by on Wednesday. I did not have a camera, or else would have taken a picture. Does anybody know the cause? or have any info? I remember this garage as far back as when I was a kid in the early 60's in Verdun.

2 comments:

guy5479 MSN said...

I was going by on Saturday in that area when I saw a big cloud of black smoke. The area was blocked off and traffic rerouted. I had a camera but did not have the presence of mind to take some pictures. I will be going by Saturday and take pictures of the damaged buildings. Guy

multipurposeutensil MSN said...

Thanks Guy; If you do not have a chance, I will try next week. I visit my Dad usually once a week. Ralph,  a.k.a. 'multipurposeutensil'