Sunday, October 10, 2004

What was There?

Who remembers what the name of the building that was located at the very end of Woodland, if you went past it, you were on the Boardwalk looking at the Mighty St Lawrence. My Mom and Dad worked there in the mid 40's and I hung out there in the mid 50's.
By the way, I put together a family web page a few months ago, you all come by now, you hear, your all welcome to visit.  http://www.thegabouryfamily.com  Take a look, surf around and oh yeah, if you have a few seconds sign my guest book. 
 
I really like this site, really active and full of good readings
 
C U All later 
US NAVY Bob
Bob Gaboury

5 comments:

norm MSN said...

I believe it was called the Pavillion, "The Pav". They used to make a wicked salami berger. It was a hang out of sorts.

pfqs MSN said...

Norm, you're right.  It was the Pavillion.  Don't remember the salamiburgers though.   Denis

bevkane MSN said...

The Pav or The Pavillions

navigatorbob MSN said...

Pavillion

0nelittlestevie MSN said...

They had the best steamies N friesuntill Lafleurs opened up