Friday, October 8, 2004

Riverview School

Dear Verdunites and Riverview Alumni:

I am trying to get any information that anyone has about Mr. Hebb, who was a principal at Riverview for several years circa the late 1920s to the 1930s.

Anyone who knows anything about Mr. Hebb while he was at Riverview or is, or knows, someone who was a student during the Hebb years can contact me at:

bfantie@american.edu

I'm also looking for anyone who has access to records from the school during the same period that might tell us anything about Hebb while he was there.. My Mom still lives in Verdun, so I can visit and collect information from anyone who can help. (I went to Woodland (but don't hold that against me).

For those who are interested, the young Mr. Hebb went on to become one of the most influential psychologists-neuroscientists of the 20th century.

Thanks,

Bryan

Dr. Bryan D. Fantie
Associate Professor
Director, Human Neuropsychology Laboratory
Department of Psychology
American University
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20016-8062

202-885-1790 (Office)
202-885-1023 (Fax)
http://www.american.edu/academic.depts/cas/psych/bf-info.html


No comments: