Sunday, October 3, 2004

Dr. Battersby?

Did anyone hear that Dr. Battersby passed away?
I believe the following obituary that appears in today's Gazette is the same old doc that used to have his office in that small basement room on Wellington St. in the Point...May he rest in peace. That old doc cured me of many ills in my childhood.
 
Obituaries (10/02/04)
BATTERSBY, Lawrence Henry. Physician, died peacefully September 14, 2004. Much loved husband of Ruth. A beloved brother-in-law and treasured friend of many. In accordance with his wishes there was no funeral.

2 comments:

tinytina19581 MSN said...

No I hadn't heard he passed. Didn't realize he was still around. Gee girl you are making me feel aged. He passed a medical for me way back when my Doc. refused to so I could go to summer camp.

brokeexpert1 MSN said...

Wow He Was My Grandmothers Doctor In The 60's