Sunday, July 11, 2004

WAKE UP! LOL!

Hell it's quiet in here!
I've been away for a bit, fiirstly cuz I was recuperating after being bitten by a black widow spider of all freakin' things. I had always thought that if you were bitten by one of those things that you were a goner, but I discovered it ain't so y'all. You get mighty sick and it's very painful for awhile but once the mega-doses of anti-biotics kick in, you start feeling better. The doc told me that only 1% of people bitten by a black widow die and that's only cuz they don't see a doc about it. People....you do NOT feel like I did and not go to a doctor. Anyway, I'm all better now. And for extra measure, my hubby took me and my daughter to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a 5 day mini-vacation on July 4th weekend. Ohhhhhh how sweet it was relaxing in my lounge chair by the ocean, watching my hubby fish and my little girl swooping to shore on the waves with her boogie board. And the sunsets....ohhhhhhhh the sunsets are so pretty there. Here's some pics.
What have YOU all been up to that's made it so quiet in here???
Luv, Sharon
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

patricia_geinno1 MSN said...

hi sharon, it has been quite because you were not here. thought you were on vacation, but that spider bite must have been  nasty. here in nova scotia we are preparing for the influx of montreal relatives for the tall ships and the festivale acadiene to mark the 400th anniversary of the french arriving in canada. there are acts comming from louisanna and france and the buskers will be here, the food kiosks will be cajun or french. we had to buy a travel trailer to accomadate all. my cousin called and asked what i wanted of course i said smoked meat. wish she could bring the hot dogs and french fries in the bags, but no go. if any verdunites are comming, email me . glad to see you back and keep the site hopping. tried to post it on classmates but they ereased the site. take care , and keep sending pics of the baby calf, patsy  

winnie3ave MSN said...

Good pictures Sharon. Glad you are doing better. Welcome back. Winston Allison


Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE!

kungfu MSN said...

tell me more about  the bite, interesting, where the hell did the black widow come from and why don't they re marry , instead of being widow's , I have been doing my share trying to create interest , but everyone seems to be asleep except  us regulars, I love to read everything about Verdun and Verdunites, sure glad your feeling better have a wonder day   Jimmy

habfan MSN said...

OMG, where would you find a black widow? Are there many where you are? I 'm one that thought you wold be a goner too. I'm glad to hear that you're ok. I guess in the old days there were no antibiotics to treat the bite, so the victim probably died from the bite, hence the myth.   Mike

tinytina19581 MSN said...

Hi Sharon. Glad you have recouvered. Pics look great also. Welcome back.
Hope you got my e-mail please send me one back. You know where.
Tina