Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Homeward Bound

Well Gang, I'll be heading home on the train this Thursday, I'll be God's Country about 5:30 PM. Hope to see all of you Riverviewer's at the reunion. You know something , when I go back this time I'm going to have a different perspective of Verdun. After reading so many of your posts, when I drive by the different Ave's I can think "oh yeah, that's where Sharon lived or that's where 2nd ave gang is talking about, by the way I lived at 800 2nd ave from 60-64. Anyways gang you have fun until I get back and I'll post some pics from the reunion. PS the food is going to be soooo good.
Take Care
Gerry

2 comments:

sharon_starr MSN said...

Gerry,  Hope you have a BLAST my friend! Eat a little of everything for me would ya please? hehe Not TOO much tho, I wanna fit in my bathing suit this summer thank you. :-D It won't be too hard remembering which street that I lived on Gerry hehe I lived on just about every one of the Avenues anyway. Funny tho...I lived at an 800 too...only it was THIRD Ave. and it was around the early 70's....that's our house that burned down. I can't wait to see as many pics as you can take, Gerry...must be in my blood cuz my Dad was a photographer, but I LOVE looking at photos! Stay Sweet! Luv, Sharon

mom1945-linda MSN said...

As you walk the hallowed streets of Verdun & surroundings, please listen to the little birdie sitting on your shoulders saying "Please, please take pics".  Old pics are good, but perhaps a couple of "new/changed" places would remind us that "time marches on".   Have a good visit for those of us who can't make it!   Cheers, Linda