Wednesday, March 3, 2004

I called that number....

....and got a freakin' ANSWERING MACHINE!
All those heart palpitations for nothing...lol. I didn't leave a message, I hung up. If I do have the right number, I don't want him fore-warned ya know? I'm also not going to open with "Are you Morris Edwards who has a daughter named Sharon?". Instead I've decided to ask if I've reached the right number for a Moe Edwards who was a photographer for The Montreal Star in the 60's and 70's. I know it sounds sneaky, but I also don't want to scare him off from the get-go and maybe have him lie and say it isn't him if it is. It was a woman's voice on the answering machine and she didn't say the name just a brief  "leave your name and number etc., so it could have been his wife or even a daughter...hey maybe I have another sis! LOL
Going to give it a try again this evening.
Fingers crossed everyone! LOL
Luv, Sharon

2 comments:

gerry MSN said...

Good for you Sharon, Once again Good Luck. And don't forget you have good supportive friends here.
Gerry

mom1945-linda MSN said...

Hi Sharon,   Way to go .  Very good attempt, and I think you're on the right track with your approach.  "Put on your big girl panties" and just go for it! Cheers, Linda