Friday, February 20, 2004

Remembering Verdun- BUCK BURGERS

Hi Les;


        I work in Lasalle and a couple of weeks ago I had an uncontrollable urge for a couple of BUCK BURGERS from the Allard st restaurant. They cost $3.20 each but are worth every cent.


Another place that I have not had food from in a long while is Momesso`s in NDG. They have the best Italian Sausage Sub. I hope to get one soon.


Right now I am headed off to Costco, where I will grab a Polish Hot Dog and Fries on the way out - also worth every cent. 


My sister lives in New Westminster. Is that far from where you are? She graduated from VHS in 1965. I finished in 1972.


                                      Ralph.





>From: "Verdun Connections" >Reply-To: "Verdun Connections" >To: "Verdun Connections" >Subject: Re: Remembering Verdun >Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:10:04 -0800 >


MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*

No comments: