Thursday, November 6, 2003

TEST TUBES

Hi Les;
I remember the old tubes and the testers. I had a party at my place here
last year. There were a lot of young people here. So I took out an old tube
and asked if anyone knew what it was? Of course they didn't. So I had to
explain how some stores had these machines, especially pharmacies, where you
would bring your tubes to test them. They were in awe!!!!! I though it was
pretty funny.
Brenda


>From: "Verdun Connections"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: Remembering Verdun
>Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:50:26 -0800
>

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

2 comments:

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi Bettyloo,   When I was a young kid my father would pull a tube out when my brother,sisters and I acted up. And then we would not be able to watch TV while he was at work. It was a good punishment until I learned where he hid it and put it back in. Dannyb  

bettylooca MSN said...

Hey Danny;
I didn't have that problem because I was the one who usually repaired the
tv. I especially repaired the clocks and radio's because I was so curious
how they worked I used to take them all apart!
When my kids were young, for their punishment I used to turn the breaker
switch off to the television. They never figured out how I did that!
Brenda


>From: "Dannyb--1"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: TEST TUBES
>Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:47:26 -0800
>

_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963