Monday, September 8, 2003

Pics!...and ahem Bill? hehe

I just added some new pics of some of the beautiful sights here in Va. I couldn't find any from when we went along Skyline Drive in the fall, but there is one of the back of our house just as the leaves started changing. I got a few of Shenandoah Valley on Skyline drive with my son and daughter tho :-). There's a pic of a gorgeous sunrise that I took from the barn and another of a DOUBLE rainbow, and of a family of deer that frequents the field across from our house too.
I removed several of the ones that I'd previously posted, Mag, so that I didn't take up too much storage space.
Again, they're in "Life on the Farm in Virginia".
 
Ahem BILL! I ALSO noticed some new pics from YOU! What's THIS? You went on a Hawaiian retret and you were the ONLY man there with TWENTY-FIVE women???? Oh DO TELL! LOL
Cute kid you were too. :-)
Luv, Sharon *

1 comment:

peter 3rd ave said...

hi my name is peter lived on 3ave I remember ross fish and chips Verdun ave between 3and 4th I haven't bin in Verdun for 50yrs but I know all the people you talk about in Verdun Winston Allison lived across the street from me millers featherstone gills Leroy the stores parks the iceman ragman pie wagons all pulled by horse 2way streets